Ben - I find it absolutely spectacular that you have been blessed with this opportunity to touch the lives of such special people - and equally blessed to be touched by them. An experience that those kids will never forget, nor will you.
I am so impressed at what an amazing man you've grown into (and honestly still feel like I'm 19 so there's no way you can possibly be a man yet!).
Anyway, treasure your time in Neverland as it will come to a close faster than you'll want. All really good things do.
And now, everytime I go to snuggle with my cat, Katmandu, I'll meditate to her calming purrs and think fondly of you and those beautiful people.
Awesome flower and bug pictures! Love them.
ReplyDeleteBen - I find it absolutely spectacular that you have been blessed with this opportunity to touch the lives of such special people - and equally blessed to be touched by them. An experience that those kids will never forget, nor will you.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed at what an amazing man you've grown into (and honestly still feel like I'm 19 so there's no way you can possibly be a man yet!).
Anyway, treasure your time in Neverland as it will come to a close faster than you'll want. All really good things do.
And now, everytime I go to snuggle with my cat, Katmandu, I'll meditate to her calming purrs and think fondly of you and those beautiful people.