very nice pictures ;)
Ben, I'm slightly disappointed that you haven't taken any pictures of your jeans pre and post wash.
Is that the Himalaya in the background in the sunset picture?
Man, I forgot about the jeans! How smelly are they? You're going to have an additional guest when Bonnie returns, Laura Mae is coming for 2 weeks and Trisha will be coming to pick her up. Too bad there aren't any adult males coming to visit.
very nice pictures ;)
ReplyDeleteBen, I'm slightly disappointed that you haven't taken any pictures of your jeans pre and post wash.
ReplyDeleteIs that the Himalaya in the background in the sunset picture?
ReplyDeleteMan, I forgot about the jeans! How smelly are they? You're going to have an additional guest when Bonnie returns, Laura Mae is coming for 2 weeks and Trisha will be coming to pick her up. Too bad there aren't any adult males coming to visit.
ReplyDelete