I haven't posted in a very long time, almost two weeks almost. Part of the reason for this is that i've been very busy helping out with a UN Women's Organization of Nepal magazine which has taken up much of my free time. However, the primary reason that i haven't posted is that i just haven't been taking that many pictures recently. I often don't take my camera with me when i go out and so i don't take pictures. However yesterday, i finally brought it along with me. the first pictures are some that the kids took, and then the rest are a sequential documentation of the ride into town taking out of the window of the moving micro bus.
enjoi!
ps, those long red things hanging from the windows of the houses are hot red peppers that have been braided into ropes and left hung to dry out.
Do you Know how frustrating it is to find out your son has FINALLY posted something new and I'm on my Bubble Up thing! Arghhh, it seemed like forever before I Could get in my computer. I can't wait until the clouds clear & you can see the mountains.
ReplyDelete